Page no: P51
Page no: Plug51
WordPress plugin directory: Append Link on Copy
We put text “Read more on snbchf.com” in the end of every clipboard.
See more for
With this Plugin you can automatically add text or html to content that is copied from your page.
If a visitor copies any kind of text from the website, a link to the page is appended, so if it is pasted elsewhere, a link to the page is maintained.
right now you can:
- specify the Read more link text, default: Read more at:
- how many
tags should be inserted below the copied text and the link or copyright notice
- specify if you want the current page title included
- make every copy link to the main page
- decide if you want the site title to be appended
- see previews of HTML and text versions of the copied text and link
I plan to increase the functionality with:
- some internationalisation
- if somebody wants to contribute legacy IE support I’ll include that